PENGARUH BAURAN PEMASARAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN KONSUMEN MEMBELI KENDARAAN RODA DUA MEREK YAMAHA DI PD. TURBO MOTOR PONTIANAK

Riski Eka Yuliani, Dedi Hariyanto, Neni Triana Maswardi Riski Eka Yuliani
Dedi Hariyanto
Neni Triana Maswardi

Sari


The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of marketing mix on consumer decisions to buy two-wheeled vehicles Yamaha brand in PD. Turbo Motor Pontianak. The method used in this research is descriptive. Sampling technique using purposive sampling method, the sample used amounted to 100 respondents.

The result of research based on simple linear regression analysis with regression equation Ŷ = 1,210 + 0,737X stated that every increase of one unit value from marketing mix variable, then value of purchasing decision increase 0,737. The results of research based on the correlation coefficient (R) of 0.690 means there is a strong relationship between the marketing mix with the purchase decision. While the results of research based on the coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.476 means the influence of marketing mix of purchasing decisions amounted to 47.6% and the remaining 52.4% influenced by other factors not examined in this study. While the feasibility test model (Test F) states that a simple linear regression model can be used to predict purchasing decisions that are influenced by the marketing mix with a value of F arithmetic 88.947 greater than the value of F table 3.94 or 88.947> 3.94. Thus it can be concluded that marketing mix variables have a significant effect on purchasing decisions.


Teks Lengkap:

PDF (English)

Referensi


Assauri, Sofjan. 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: PT. RajaGrafindo Persada.

Edy Suryadi dan Necky Saputra, 2016. Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran Terhadap Keputusan Konsumen Membeli Bingka Khatulistiwa Di Kota Pontianak. Jurnal Manajemen Motivasi. Vol. 12, No. 3. Diakses dari http://dx.doi.org/10.29406/jmm.v12i3.455 pada 26 april 2018.

Hurriyati, Ratih. 2015. Bauran Pemasaran dan Loyalitas Konsumen. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Japari, 2016. Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor Merk Honda Di PT. Nusantara Surya Sakti Pontianak. Jurnal Manajemen Motivasi. Vol. 12, No. 2. Diakses dari http://dx.doi.org/10.29406/jmm.v12i3.451 pada 26 april 2018.

Kotler, Philip dan Gary Armstrong. 2008. Prinsip-Prinsip Pemasaran. Edisi 12. Jilid1. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Kotler, Philip dan Kevin Lane Keller, 2008. Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi 13. Jilid1. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Kotler, Phillip dan Keller. 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi 13 jilid 2. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Rusdiana, 2014, Manajemen Operasi, Cetakan Pertama, CV, Pustaka Setia, Bandung.

Sangadji, Etta Mamang dan Sopiah. 2013. Perilaku Konsumen- Pendekatan Praktis Disertai Himpunan Jurnal Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.

Siregar, Syofian. 2014. Statistik Parametrik untuk penelitian kuantitatif. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Sugiyono. 2013. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sumiyati, 2017. Pengaruh Bauran Pemasaran Terhadap Keputusan Konsumen Membeli Mobil Honda Daya Motor Di Kota Pontianak. Jurnal Manajemen Motivasi. Vol. 12, No. 3. Diakses dari http://dx.doi.org/10.29406/jmm.v13i1.562 pada 26 april 2018.

Suparyanto dan Rosad. 2015. Manajemen Pemasaran Praktis. In Media-Anggota IKAPI. Bogor.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29406/jpr.v5i1.1257

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


Creative Commons License

The Copyright is reserved to the Journal of Productivity that is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Web Analytics

website statistics