Analisis Dividend Payout Ratio (DPR), Gross Profit Margin (GPM), dan Net Profit Margin (NPM) Terhadap Harga Saham Indeks PEFINDO-25

Romi Ferdian, Edy Suryadi, Heni Safitri Romi Ferdian
Edy Suryadi
Heni Safitri

Sari


The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of Financial Ratios using the ratio of Dividend Payout Ratio (DPR), Gross Profit Margin (GPM), and Net Profit Margin (NPM) to Share Prices on the PEFINDO-25 Index. The sampling technique used in this study is the Saturated Sample Method. For simultaneous test results using the F test shows that the three independent variables, namely the DPR, GPM, and NPM together do not significantly influence the dependent variable (Share Price) as evidenced by the calculated F value of 4.881 and having a sig. amounting to 0.010 which is greater than 0.05, while for partial testing using the t test shows that the independent variables, namely the DPR and NPM, have no significant effect while GPM has a significant influence on stock prices. For the R test (correlation), the results of the three variables obtained were 0.713. This means that the relationship between Dividend Payout Ratio, Gross Profit Margin and Net Profit Margin to Share Prices has a strong relationship with a value of 0.713. For the determination coefficient determination (R2) results, the results obtained from the three independent variables are DPR, GPM, and NPM of 0.508. This means that the influence of Dividend Payout Ratio (DPR), Gross Profit Margin (GPM), and Net Profit Margin (NPM) is only 50.8% of the Share Price, the remaining 49.2% Share Price can be influenced by variables others that were not examined in this study.

Teks Lengkap:

PDF (English)

Referensi


Brigham, Eugerne F dan Joel F. Houston. 2010. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan. Salemba Empat. Jakarta

Bursa Efek Indonesia. 2018. (On Line) tersedia di www.idx.co.id

Dunia Investasi. 2017. Data Close Price (On Line) tersedia di www.duniainvestasi.com

Fahmi, Irham dan Hadi, Yovi Lavianti. 2009. Teori Portofolio dan Analisis Investasi. Alfabeta, Bandung

Fahmi, Irham. 2014. Analisis Kinerja Keuangan. Alfabeta, Bandung

Ghozali, Imam. 2011. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 19. Cetakan Kelima. Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang.

Hadi, Nor. 2015. Pasar Modal. Edisi Dua. Graha Ilmu, Yogyakarta

Hutami, Resyana Putri. 2012. Pengaruh Dividend Per Share (DPS), Return on Equity (REO) dan Net Profit Margin (NPM) Terhadap Harga Saham Perusahaan Industri Manufaktur yang Tercatat di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2006-2010. Jurnal Nominal. Vol 1 (1), 104-123

Indeks Saham Pefindo25. 2017. Data Indeks Saham Pefindo25. (On Line) tersedia di www.britama.com

Investing.com. 2018. Perubahan Harga Indeks. (On Line) tersedia di https://id.investing.com

Jogiyanto, Hartono.2008. Teori Portofolio dan Analisis Investasi. Edisi Ketiga. BPFE, Yogyakarta

Kasmir. 2010. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Edisi Tiga. Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta

Kasmir. 2017. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta

Martalena dan Maya Malinda. 2011. Pengantar Pasar Modal. Andi, Yogyakarta

Prihadi, Toto.2008. Deteksi Cepat Kondisi Keuangan : 7 Analisis Rasio Keuangan. PPM, Jakarta

Rusdin. 2008. Pasar Modal. Alfabeta, Bandung

Silvanita, Ktut. 2009. Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lain. Erlangga, Jakarta

Sugiyono. 2015. Metode Penelitian Manajemen. Mitra Wacana Media, Jakarta

Sugiyono. 2016. Memahami Penelitian Kualitatif, Alfabeta, Bandung

Sujarweni, Wiranata. 2017. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Pustaka Baru Press, Yogyakarta

Syamsuddin, Lukman. 2016. Manajemen Keuangan Perusahaan: Konsep Aplikasi dalam Perencanaan, Pengawasan, dan Pengambilan Keputusan. Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.

Tandelilin, Eduardus. 2010. Portofolio dan Investasi: Teori dan Aplikasi. Kanisius, Yogyakarta.

Tandelilin, Eduardus. 2016. Portofolio dan Investasi: Teori dan Aplikasi. Kanisius, Yogyakarta.

Wira, Desmond. 2015. Analisis Fundamental Saham. Exceed.

Zuliarni, Sri. 2012. Pengaruh Kinerja Keuangan Terhadap Harga Saham Pada Perusahaan Mining and Mining Service di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI). Jurnal Aplikasi Bisnis. Vol. 3 (1), 36-48




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.29406/jpr.v5i1.1251

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


Creative Commons License

The Copyright is reserved to the Journal of Productivity that is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Web Analytics

website statistics